The Villainous Daughter’s Butler - I Raised Her to Be Very Cute - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2 - Classmates

Dex-chan lover
51 in dance but not going to ask what the other scores were.
Honestly, that competitive loser gets on my nerves.
Can someone spoil me if he disappears after this or stops his pettiness.

Dex-chan lover
so the heroine is gonna be thought to hate commoners as she will probably show her jealousy at the MC having friends for the first time since he came to that world.

also sensei sounds like a good pal.

@Khulmach
he learns his lesson. His team's "lackluster" performance at the party (at least compared to Cyril's team's) does create some short-lived problems with the commoner faction tho

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto
Why would she be like that? She is possessive for his love, but she is not an idiot, in fact, she is the exact opposite

this series is really good. it's not action packed but it gets people hyped. The human interactions are also believable unlike the copy and paste isekais all over the front page.

Anyone else that doesn’t want him to end up with Sofia? Honestly I think it’s quite refreshing that he, not to sound rude, “knows his place”.
He’s doing his job as a butler and looking over Sofia the way he is supposed to.

@APinkFox
It's very often that when a character is in love with someone else people automatically want those two to be together without taking into consideration at all what the other character would even prefer
I would be highly surprised if the author made him actually be interested in someone else and even more so if he made it the actual pairing at the end
I would love to see that actually, but it's very unlikely

Supporter
@APinkFox Maybe know your place and read the translated manga whose author doesn’t know or care about your opinion.

/s Just in case, it wasn’t clear.

I am a nobody myself. I am annoyed by “know your place” which has a bad history of being applied to entire groups of people.

ah, i can smell fresh aroma of colorfully fun plot sprinkled with romance and chuuni.

"I f*cking hate that Raymond brat".

News flash, pal,
it's not only you who hate him. Everyone does, capische?

Dex-chan lover
Hehehe can't wait to see how shabby the courtyard is in comparison 😏

Fed-Kun's army
Well, that's good that the ML realized that his second life isn't only for his lady's sake.

Group Leader
So a freshman student can romance the homeroom teacher...cringe. The old dude looks like he could be one of the student's father.

Rook wearing a hoodie plus school uniform...is that the default template for 2nd fiddle wing-men of the protagonists in school setting stories? Starting to notice a pattern here.

I hope Raymond gets a few of his teeth kicked in. The pissant can't even button up his shirt properly and yet he dares to call himself the superior butler, not to mention his unprofessional and obnoxious demeanor that would put any lord or lady's reputation to instant shame if they had him under their employ.

the rook guy is kind of sharp huh

bet he just say what he thinks but that surely bulls eye huh

and i hope that raymond guy will finally learn his place. that attitude would only bring stain to anyone he serves

Users who are viewing this thread