The Villainous Daughter’s Butler - I Raised Her to Be Very Cute - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2 - Classmates

Aren’t they supposed to be the top students? Then how the hell didnt they realize that if he only got half of the grades in dancing yet still manage to be the 2nd highest, that would only mean he aced the rest of the exams

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Wow Tristan is a good manipulator and yeah this was a good chapter and oh this school arc might be the best arc in a isekai series by the looks of it and thanks for translating this!!

Double-page supporter
That kid with the sticker on the nose feels too out of place in this kind of setting

@dezzot I’m sorry I didn’t mean to offend anyone, I just wasn’t sure on how else to explain it.
There’s just so many isekai’s where the author throws away the whole three classification group from the Middle Ages. And while some stories are still good, the likelihood of a butler ending up with a noble lady is close to zero.

So what I mean is that I just thought it was refreshing to read a series were the MC knows of that standing and also isn’t trying to pursue the lady. Even going as far as to not try to ruin her feelings until she (maybe lol) realizes that she can’t be with him.

...I’m sorry if that still somehow managed to sound wrong :,/

EDIT: I’m sorry I tagged the wrong person first

Supporter
@APinkFox You are fine. It’s just imaginary stuff. Sorry about that silly comment. I read comics to escape the real world but then almost every isekai has overpowered MCs who gets every possible love interest like games in a Steam summer sale. So I get what you meant as well.

Dex-chan lover
"Medieval" bruh they definitely are not dressed like XII century people, stop trying to use limited knowlege to freaking fantasy isekai manga of all things

@Seventwentyseven What is happening is probably the author forgetting what he wrote before and using this chance to make the Mc look good and the other boy to look like an idiot that forgot that the Mc was the 2nd place on the whole exam

Fed-Kun's army
@APinkFox I perfectly understand what you mean. In Falling in Love With the Villainess, the mc, althrough ending with the noble girl, It was a acceptable result because the plot of the novel was well-written enough to allow it.
However, most stories would not care at all and just throw the noble girl in the mc's arms as if it was a given, ignoring all social barriers and screwing with logic. Which just makes it a dumb and worthless story to read.

Dex-chan lover
I already hate Raymond and it's only really the second time he's showed up in any capacity.

This is Bakugou all over again.

@PedroVG2005 I'm assuming it has to do with Tristan knowing that he mumped his way through some of the exams to avoid upstaging his mistress. He knows about the 51 after all and he's an "Expert" Butler, so he can put 1 and 1 together.

Users who are viewing this thread