The Villainous Violet - Ch. 12 - Cancel the Engagement

Oh man, now that she has another proposal can she just directly accept it?

Thank you for translating!

C'mon girl take Aaron as your hubby -- he's cute, loyal, loves you, and is completely unproblematic!

gaah, but did she reaaallly cheat? or just geralds misunderstanding? tho im shipping violet and aaron.. haha

thaaaank you for the wonderful updaaaaaate

It doesn't matter if the original violet cheated, the person inside violet is different now! She has no obligations to love you and the story is just changing to give ML more favourability.

when the dad says "i will respect your decision" but tells her to "think about it some more" when she refuses..... classic parenting right there

That's not an excuse that you were"interested" in Shannon tho
🤭 Actions have consequences

I just want to say that Gerald actually love Violet (original) that's all.

Yes please get married!!!

Nonono it still doesn't make any sense.. If Gerald decided to act cold due to her cheating then he better stick to it! How can he say he still love her when in the novel he got engaged to Shannon instead? Does he has a mental problem where he likes to see his loved one suffer? Or since he started chasing her again after she doesn't love him anymore, does he has a mental problem where he likes being tormented ?? Saying he still love her is IMPOSSIBLE TO BELIEVE LIKE DUDEEEE.... If he is insistent on the engagement for revenge and to make her suffer then its more believable.

Anyways,, YASS AARON GET ENGAGED TO HER YAS!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh Aaron. Why're u so dam fine 😭🤧.
Yes, I'll marry you (even tho u didn't ask, lol😂)

Lmao regardless of who cheated first (which I highly doubt the og Violet did when taking into account her almost reverent, obsessive love for him) it doesn’t change the fact that Gerald’s a fickle overpowered narcissist ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

YEEEEEEEEEEES! F***IN YEEEAAAAAAAAAAS!!! PUT THE DAMN RING ON IT AARON!!!

Users who are viewing this thread