The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 23

@april_anne Probably. But its too early. Maybe after a lot of chapters she'll tell him. Yus is still sus about her 'cus he's questioning her. Maybe when they fully trust each other, she'll tell Yus.

@Rino
AF1QipPqWFj1zHmvv1bZVqR1zmgjun4xNDlmCW1-hKK2
AF1QipMOMQZ5I47eqdzo4l_qBEqgzlLpvc5fTmqakGUh

i guess

Dex-chan lover
I love that the elf dude went from
-_- to o_o to O_O?!
Tysm for the update

Dex-chan lover
Just tell him you're a prophet lol. You're the head anyway screw it.

Dex-chan lover
It's honestly boring if others find out about her identity so soon XDD I usually don't like it when MCs expose themselves about their past life, because....I know that I would just think of them as crazy/possessed/outright weird X'DD And I still can't fathom how he could ever think that she's different from his original sister...he barely had any contact with her at all as a child till adulthood XD So much can change in that time they didn't meet...

It's suspicious though; that she knows so much secret information/stuff unknown to most people. But I'd just think that she has her own wide spread information network or something XDDD

@scarlet_summer Yeah, I feel the exact same. I think I'd even be okay if Ran doesn't have a love interest in this series, and we just see her glow up. If anything, I'm worried about when the second male lead comes in. What if Ran has more chemistry with him, but the story still forcibly shoves Ran and Yus together? Or what if she has NO chemistry with either of them but the story keeps dragging ooon and ooooon about a 'love triangle'?

she should just say she’s ran lol since that’s her name anyways she ain’t lying

Double-page supporter
@cocobir
Yeah I also feel a second ML will save this webtoon in the romance department and I'm real hoping the 2nd ML isn't just a plot device like most webtoons do. If not, her not having any romantic partner feels way better. This story just doesn't have that romantic atmosphere fixed even this far in the story that I could feel invested in. I'm more curious with the world building lol

Users who are viewing this thread