The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 23

@Mirinae
oof thanks for clearing that out I was confused
because initial chapters didnt hint something that worse happening

🤔😆😆😆😆 sure.....yup....random fight while gambling...yup.....totally random that he got castrated before getting his neck broke....toooooootally random event 😘

Omggg here we go againnnn. Is this such a common question? Can't people change a lot from teenage adolescent to adult age?

She doesn't realize how much of a threat she is if ever she's evil. Hahaha.
Anyway, a befitting end to that guy. Probably Yus' doing but yeah, that's fine too lmao.

(I don't want to read spoilers ever again OMG)

Welp if you want me to answer as to who I am/ who am I, it's me DIOOOOOOOOO!!!..... MUDAMUDAMUUDAMUDAMUDAAAAAAAAADADADAD

Dex-chan lover
Mother pick me up yustav is scaring me

I feel like yus caused robbie's death (how.... poetic? that he was castrated first.... a bit too much poetic justice methinks) but i cannot prove it;;;;

Dex-chan lover
Here's the real scary thing:
She's making a choice to not threaten the magicians with the crystals. That can only mean three things:
1-She wants to facilitate good relations with the magicians, such as trade (magicians lack interest in politics, power struggles, and money. They're basically scientists, and would avoid war if possible), implying she's VERY confident of creating, stabilizing, and maintaining a win-win situation, which implies she knows thoroughly she has the advantage.
2-She's confident of winning a war against magicians. Her position implies with mana crystals that all humans, elves, and dwarves covet, that she can easily convince an entire race to give military aid to her. AN ENTIRE RACE.
3-She's planning to cash in the threat for something of even higher value. Examples could include: threatening all magicians to be pacified/subordinate under her after she gets elves or dwarves to ally with the Lachia Duchy, or straight up planning to murder every magician in existence.

All of this assumes she's aware of how powerfully important the mana crystals are. The Lachia Duchy could be the centerpoint of an interracial war. Her previous competence "proves" she obviously can recognize it, and the fact that she has chosen option 1 implies she's confident she can manipulate magicians, dwarfkind, elvenkind, and non-magician-humankind all at the same time, AND chose to facilitate trade instead of wage war. Implying she wants to take economic victory.

The Lachia Duchy is about to be the new capital of an economic empire. She's well in a position to forge an empire without even needing to fight any wars.

agHhHh i love this manhwa , but i was wondering if you guys can post this onto 🥭🥭? also keep up the translations

he had it coming *ba dum* he had it coming *ba dum* he had it coming all along~

hahahaha get rekt cousin

Yus was right a few chapters ago. Yus kinda has no option BUT to trust her, because she's doing something above and beyond what he is capable of doing even though he already is so capable. She's almost like... too good to be true, that you don't feel secure because you don't know what she's thinking? It's like, not being able to keep up when you should be the one in charge (being the real head of household that is).

Lachia will pretty much be single handedly revived from destitution to enormous amounts of wealth by Ran. And she's not even the REAL head of the duchy. Yus would find himself without a home or loyalty from a large amount of people if he ousted her right now. If he had come back even later in the academy, just like what he said, there would've been no place left for him because Ran is just THAT good.

Man, that's some ingenious setup Ran has got here. And I do want to give props to Yus for recognizing it and supporting it. He's no match for her lol.

Dex-chan lover
Yus: "oh yeah, btw robbie died of crastration and a broken neck"

This author didnt hold back with robbie's "karmic" punishment 0.0

Users who are viewing this thread