The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 23

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Any reply besides a look of confusion is technically the wrong answer.

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ LOVED ALL THOSE CHAPTERS!! (Yeah, I had 10 chapters in a row, it's been a while XD)

I've read so many
awful spoiler about Ran's future that I'm afraid if the webtoon will have the same ending. It's just so fvcked up

@Kat8588
I found some because I got curious
In the novel Ran got tortured, gangraped and impregnated. Another female character was raped. Her face was scarred too but then author changed it to just torture and scarring the face. So I think there is no rape as of now
but damn its seriously fucked up.

@feebii I haven't read the novel
but its on the description(i think?) official website naver where the webtoon is posted which I found through a spoiler forum of novelupdates. Here's a link to the original kakao page which is in korean but google auto translate works: https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=cavaro910&logNo=221212866195&proxyReferer=https:%2F%2Fwww.google.com.ph%2F

She's really testing the limits of: I know everything so just believe me without any explanation! I'm not suspicious at all!

Wait, does she really believe in the nature of humans and think that the magicians will just turn a blind eye knowing that she has so many stones which are their weakness?

@Kat8588
I'm trying to forget it since I regret for ever reading it.. so I suggest you don't try to find the novel spoiler although you probably have known it from the others
The novel are just so dark โ˜ ๏ธ

Ughhh, when I first read the spoilers, I almost threw my phone on the wall.

What to expect from the same author of I Am a child of this house? Ran isn't a character who deserves this kind of bad crazy shit. Wtf was the author thinking when writing that part?

@feebii @DakuSama @Athena707 @Tomy_deadlove

Woah woah woah no
That is a HUGE mistranslation, she didn't get raped or gangbanged or anything. She was threated that she would be raped and impregnated. It didn't actually happen cuz ML saved her.

The author did get a lot of backlash. Koreans were unhappy with how many times 'rape' was mentioned everywhere so the author changed the threat to scarring her face
Here's where I read the spoilers from
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-viridescent-crown.114628/page-2
And whether or not the novel is shit, we have to continue to read this manhwa and just see it for ourselves. Maybe the manhwa will deviate from the original

@Mirinae Thanks for the explanation!
I hope the author would tone it down furthermore since it didn't have a mature tag or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread