The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 25

@aodpds711
Precisely because she was channeling it, there's a good chance the more detailed she tried to write the novel, the more information she could discover

Yes. This lumiere.
is the man who choose to save og FL and abandoned Ran when there's like, some bandits or whatever side character trying to abduct FL and Ran, right?
Ran was later abused and all, it's the worst.

Will they introduce a talking teapot too?

@aodpds711 I think she means that if she had the skill to write a better novel, it would've also brought out more details from this world - meaning she'd have more information. Even if she had imagined and dreamt of this world in great detail, if she didn't write it down as that novel, she likely would've forgotten the details

Fed-Kun's army
what does she mean by "I should've made the novel more detailed"? I thought we've already established she isn't the writer and she merely "copied" what she had read. So if it's lacking details, it means she wasn't given those details so why is she saying that as if she had the knowledge and just didn't write it. She never had it to begin with

I love how the plot continues to thicken in each chapter. I'm still a little confused on who Lumiere but I have a vague understanding of his character.

Thanks for another chapter!!♡

She wants to help Lumiere now? She’s just trying to build up her harem at this point

Users who are viewing this thread