The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 37

Things are heating upppppp, love these two badass bitches!

Thanks for uploading these three chapters together. I would've just about died if they had been split up 😭

Also, as others have said, people don't seem to respect her headship or the work she does.

She really needs to build up her own private revenue source/business seperate from the Duchy. More than just her allowance, if she wants any independence after she hands down leadership.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, this is why I nicknamed this the “Wincest Webtoon,” I remember now.

I hope they continue to underestimate Ran. It will make things easier for her to manipulate.

Dex-chan lover
@Blue_Robin
Ran plans on completely ditching the duchy as long as she stays alive and restarting life based on her foreknowledge and management/business/financial skills. She probably never planned at all to have a livelihood connected to the duchy after she leaves it to Yus.

I started crying when this chapter ended. I wanted more. I was greedy and it bit me in the hiney. I love this so much. Thank you for the updates.

Someone please tell me is it incest we don't know if their gonna end up together or not but is it incest I'm just asking.

@Luvky_Person yes, they do end up together but considering this story is taking place in a different era and world than ours and in that world, you could be married at like 12 and you could be married to your blood-related half-sibling at that, so compared to those relationships there's is so much better because they are not related by blood and he's 18 and shes like, what 20 so the age gap is not huge. I personally think this relationship is ok you have to keep in mind that this story doesn't follow our current relationship standers

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Did Ran basically just say

"お帰りなさい、あなた! ご飯を食べる? お風呂にする?それとも、わ。た。し?"
(Do you want a bath? Or food? Or maybe... me?)

Dex-chan lover
Yustav: *murders the feth out of a fellow noble in a duel*

Right, so calling Lachia Russia last chapter was incorrect, clearly they are Finland. Hakkaa päälle, Pohjan poika!

Users who are viewing this thread