The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 37

@Despada
4xug2k.jpg

yes i looked it up on google a second before u responded

Good going marquis, you got your eldest son slaughtered in a frozen country and your company is probably going to plummet in worth now ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm guessing Yustav will get in a confrontation with the prince now that he's here? I can't wait for that either

How can i tell you that when yustaf on his anger mode...... was SO HOTTTTTTT ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿคš๐Ÿ˜!!!!!!!!!

So with these chapters we had conflict w crown Princess. Then conflict w pervy crown prince and now their emperor dad? Hope thatโ€™s all to the family otherwise weโ€™ll be seeing conflict w the uncle, the aunties dog and so forth? Just amusing in my head

Thank youuuu forrr the new chapterssssss ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ i reallyyyy appreciate your hard workkkkkk!!!!!!!

Bruhhh that hug tho. ๐Ÿ˜ Also, Yus is getting more and more handsome.

Thank you for the updates! ๐Ÿ’–

@Luvky_Person This should be ovbvious, right? They're not related by blood in the first place (iirc).

The Emperor is not only greedy, but stupid for conceding with the Marquis's demands for a territorial war. First of all, how the fuck can someone be the head of a Marquis AND declaring war when he, himself, doesn't know that GATHERING INTELLIGENCE is important before starting any war?! At the very least, know the foreign land your soldiers will set their foot on. Second, never send one of your sons to war in the first place. They are important not only for producing heir, but building network between many nobles. Although, this point is geared towards female children. But male children has their uses for networking-related stuff as well.

Imagine if the Marquis has many children, brainwashed, and used them correctly (meaning marriage with many noble families), the Duchy would've been in a more tougher spot. FMC will have no choice but to summon the spirits and/or going back to her land. By forcing FMC to go back, the Marquis can essentially kidnap her on the way, put her through the most horrendous experience one could imagine for a female (or a human in general), and demand for the Duchy to surrender. Of course, the Marquis would need three to five secret safe houses only known by a select few--not including the children, but the Crystal Cave safeguarded by the Lachia Duchy is just that worth of a spending and secrecy. The Marquis should not forget to throw away the necklace/ring that housed the Blue Flame (if she brought one). The rest is improvisation. There's also the problem of FMC being guarded by the Lachia's Secret Service (Shadows?), but the Marquis should expect something like that as well. Asking for help from the Emperor is also a good idea.

All in all, I think I should get checked out by a therapist or something. My comments are gradually tending towards cruelty these days, which is not that appropriate for a Manhwa such as this imo.

Kyaaaaaaaa that hugโคโคโคโคโค๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

D'awww. They are so cute. I'm glad Yustaf was brutal to the Marquis' son - showed that they are not to be messed with. I want to see the Marquis get more face slapping.

Thanks for the chapters!

That war was quick AF ๐Ÿ˜‚ could that even be considered a war LOL? But Iโ€™m glad it wasnโ€™t dragged out.

Thank you for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread