The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 37

Thank you for the wonderful updates! Lol those pointy chins really remind me of Code Geass - those chins were basically weapons

Group Leader
Honestly I still don't really understand her choice to help the duchy... I'd have ran long ago with how they treat her

The war was won as fast as it was declared. Pathetic. If u are going to kill innocent ppl at least put up a fight with soliders or be smarter u stupid fucks. PATHETIC

Banned
oh wow, The first time I have seen a MC in a webtoon or manga in a medieval setting actually use proper armor while in a duel.

I wanna see the emperor’s reaction lol hopefully she can get some good deals out of this

Fed-Kun's army
no consequences for withholding the existence of a highly skilled spy organization from the head? wack. i was unaware the mc was bitch made

🙄 You know... I don't like how this secret organization is just out here disrespecting our Ran like this. Like, I get it, the entire duchy was probably on edge for a messy battle of succession, but still. It's rude.

Also, lol, fastest war in manhwa

Well, wasn’t she already aware of the spy’s and just pretending not to know? Or am I misremembering?

Users who are viewing this thread