The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 4

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😏😏😏😏😏DONT WORRY ID READ IT EVEN IF THEY WERE RELATED 😏

joking joking 😏
GEK I CANT WITH SOGGY IN THE DISCORD SS 🤣 MY SOGS SO FUNNY 🤤🤤

@melonpalooza I feel like it wouldn't be too weird since it's probably has been like 5-10 years since she wrote the novel. Plus, she's in the actual world of her novel and her situation is not just following her original story exactly so there's bound to be details about places and people she hasn't written in!

As long as they're not blood related, I'm fine even if they're adopted siblings lol. Especially so in this story where the ML did not spend that much childhood with FL because he was sent to the academy early.

Scanlator Mayo-nim, if you're lonely should I send some barbies for you to play with? 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Her: Let's get down to business
My brain: TO DEFEAT THE HUNS

Story's awesome so far and the translation is super high quality. Definitely a killer combo!

Supporter
I read that guy's name as Illuminati.... I really should stop reading when I'm sleep or tired...

Yessss, this story looks interesting I can’t wait to see how it fold out! Thank you for your hard work!!! ❤️

Thank you for the translation! The premise looks promising and I'm excited for more updates!

@yannickq that's a good point. Perhaps it's because she's not just looking to preserve herself but specifically focused on the route of gaining Yustav's favor to protect herself. While building a good rapport with the vassals on it's own would be advantageous to her, it could from the outside look like a power play. The sister the MC became didn't seem to have a good relationship with him so she'd be wary of doing anything that could further strain things.

I imagine she could have made other choices, like you suggested, and could survive but I'm guessing she saw going through Yustav as the surest way to success, with her knowing the story and him being one of the main characters. Essentially she's trying to get in on that main character plot armor. 😅

They're not blood related plus they barely even know each other, so I think it's okay for them to be a couple HAHAH not that weird. I'm curious to see their shift tho. I imagine that Yustav won't find it too difficult to develop and accept feelings for her, but I feel like she's the type who'll take a while to get around to that HAHHAHA

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread