The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 4

never thought of as family

oof unu

also, im living for the staff corner, those are always fun to see www

Hi sunny side up scans! I hope you will continue translating this story even though someone sniped the next chapter. Your translations and quality is amazing and we very much appreciate the work you do for us. I will wait for your translation of the next chapter.

Thanks so much!

Ah well, I'm unsure about the love interests, but I love the whole "give back position" and the drama that might happen so I say I'll read it. And plus the fact the translators put so much effort in each chapters, I have to appreciate it ^w^

I see a lot of potential in this. I like the pacing so far (doesn't dilly-dally, gets straight to the important bits), and the FL seems competent. The art is sublime. Tysm for the translation! It's really well done.

I really like the premise , they both look so cute I just- I'm just- I just-they are so good looking both of them PLEASE

Dex-chan lover
I like how she is taking matters into her own hands, it's a breath of fresh air.

Double-page supporter
For a fifteen years old at the time she wrote this whole thing, it's a complete universe & I'm impressed as a 30+ years old today lol. I started to write my own around 30s myself so my mentality is backward & incomplete, even if I wrote an Isekai with a complete saga. I regret deleting that story myself but as it's my first ever, I will never forget it & might rewrite it when I'm motivated enough. If I'm somehow reborn into it I'd love to be a supporting spectator hahaha.

"i want to be your cocubine"
then the emoji below it (cat on a pole)???
really got me there😂

Ya'll lookin for wifey?
first of all, be lucky😘

Dex-chan lover
"I never once thought of you as family" that's fair, her mom bullied him, she got hurt and then he pretty much got kicked out, his sentiment was fair

Users who are viewing this thread