The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 43

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope Yustav doesn't mess things up for Lumiere and his sister........

I really thought he trusted her for a sec-

I guess this makes sense too, but I hope he doesn't try to stop her.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda annoying he immediately goes to giving in her private business

4znhku.jpg

@edma OH.... now it all clicks....... thank you, i was so confused with the whole thing i didn't realize it was a metaphor until i read your comment pffffft;

pretty smart way to avoid suspicion i must say... but still couldn't stop yustav from finding out

Aggregator gang
I dont like how Yus went ahead and investigated it anyways but I saw it coming lol so im not suprised ahh just a little disappointed i thought it would be fun if he didnt know until she succeeded in saving lumiere but ofc hes the male lead he has to know everything

She doesn't realize what having a secret squad means does she? In the same way she couldn't hide the slave hunt she will not be able to vanish with a fake identity lol

Fed-Kun's army
Yus, don't worry! Your sister is just searching for a slave boy-toy to play with once she leaves Lachia! Just kidding, but lol.

"I won't pry - from you" *already has a report on hand*

I'm very curious how she'll explain this. I mean, the tea leaves with the flower will arrive sooner or later.

Yus is rightfully wary.

Honestly, why is Ran being so foolish about it? Tell Yustav that you know that someone needs help and bring him on your side, letting you use his shadows.

But, I know plot needs to happen, even if it involves characters being willfully obtuse, yay for plot devices ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread