The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 43

Group Leader
I genuinely think yustav is becoming more annoying as I read more of these chapters lol

(this is just a personal opinion)

well become a head of the house isnt easy, cant completely blame Yus on this, since on that world, everything might turn into enemies .-.

you know, i'm still not sure if i even like yustav. probably not. is this really a romance story? because if so then there's pathetically little romance and way too much politics. i like the politics and the plotting, sure, but... seruously is this a romance or not?

i understand that trusting his fake sister who bullied him as a child and currently controls his home is probably not a good idea but reading about this setup in a romance isn't exactly pleasant either.

or are we waiting for this mysterious lumiere and his little sis to arrive before the romance part begins? to give 'yus' a reason to chase after ran?

as it is right now, i actually agree with ran - make a fake identity, drop the lachia fancy ring somewhere 'yus' will find it, and run away to some distant unknown country. that seems to be the best plan at the moment

Fed-Kun's army
She really needs to figure out an excuse for why she’s interested in Lumiere. People are eventually going to ask questions.

Excuse me, but can someone remind me of how important Lumiere? And why MC so adamant to help him? I mean what's the reason of all this? Is MC just going out of her way to help unlucky character that have nothing to do with her current status?

I love how Yus says he won't ask, and then proceeds to investigate the whole thing through the shadow team he has.
Obviously he wants to trust Ran to some extent, but won't do so yet, and it's getting a bit tiresome
Ran is lovely, and I could swear she's getting prettier every chapter. I really hope she'll be able to get Lumiere and his sister out, and just live peacefully
Crown prince and king should just die now
Crown princess is psycho, and her brother seems to be against Ran, don't like them.
Thank you for the chapter!

Yustaf somehow is too bland to be a ML, not looks but his personality, nothing really interesting about him. Tragic childhood is typical trope for ML so its not unique.

Haha Yustaf is not really a fun character. He is very calculative, selfish and stoic type of guy. His only charm is his icy looks and attitute.

But hey, who said ML have to be perfect. I looking forward to his interaction with Ran and other characters.

@misto713 It's going to be another one of those 'the ML is throwing up red flags left and right but since it's meant to be it's romantic' type stories.

At the same time, I do rather enjoy reading about Ran's attempts to manage her territory and navigate affairs with multiple dangerous factions.

Users who are viewing this thread