The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 44

Istg im coming after you who ever tf is posting on facebook. This is one of the few things i look forward to every week. YOU BETTER STOP.

Thank you so much for translating! I hope people will stop posting your work, I really appreciate you guys and your work. To those who have been posting on social media, please stop for the sake of other readers as well.

@Poisonlov3ly
So dumb. Especially since nobles are those that pride themselves on longstanding history. Yet if the history of the Lachia household surpasses even the Empire, then clearly the Empire would be the one that oughta feel inferior. Maybe that's it. It's just them trying to act all tough and want to destroy the Lachia secretly because they hate that a mere "house" holds more history than their nation.

Group Leader
Lol, Yus thought Ran and Blaine were meeting secretly (I think Blaine was quietly following Ran since she's out alone)

Thank you for your work! (I pray those re-uploaders don't ruin it for all us TT).

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't expect the crown princess and her brother to be so dumb. Upstarts? Their family has been around since before their empire even existed, doesn't that mean they're more prestigious than any family formed in that empire, including them. The aren't actually a part of their nation but if the wanted to take over they probably could and then they'd fallen nobles. Hope that happens to these pretentious people

crown prince is stupid, crown princess is a lil bit stupid but she still got brainz

thanks for the chapter <3

asdfasdf;ljk;jlkj low key couldn't wait and bought the books off Google playbooks and used the built in google translate feature to read all five volumes LOL but reading this drawn out is a treat for sure!

At this point it's safe to say that Yus has some feelings of attachment to her; in previous chapters we saw him get a smidgeon irritated when she said he'd be head soon; he's wondering what she would do afterwards. Honestly I'd be worried too; Lachia is thriving because of her and even if Yus is the "true" heir because of his bloodline, she's the one who has taken the actions to make it a successful duchy. The boy freaking flinched when Ran hugged him when he was carrying her lol. They have this weird dynamic right now - not in a relationship, but not siblings either; they're close by virtue of being legally siblings and Ran substituting because of work reasons (the head position). We've seen Yus slowly get over the web of distrust that his mother wove for him. I'd say Ran is pretty amazing for not doing anything except showing through her actions that she's genuine, cares, and is capable.

It's nice to see that Yus backed off looking into who Count Illuminity was looking into; he trusts Ran just enough to not look into it any deeper. Remember, he had looked into the Count after the first time Ran went there with Haresh to treat the Count's daughter.

One thing to note is that Yus hasn't actually bowed/kneeled before the Crown Prince or the Emperor; he's only kneeled for Ran. The Lachia duchy has never kneeled for the royal family since it predates the empire unlike the other nobles. This is just another reason to simp for Yus 😉

Ran still carrying out Plan B (running away and disappearing) after Yus becomes head... well, at least she has contingency plans and thinks things through.

Olivia... well, her brother is stupid arrogant about their duchy vs. Lachia and doesn't know what Olivia's actually like. She's got that twisted personality we've seen so far that I doubt her brother truly knows. Didn't Ran say that in her book, Olivia poisoned the crown prince early on (different from what's going on now)? I don't think that's something that will just go away... She's clearly jealous and Ran isn't going anywhere sooo...

Can't wait for more updates!! Keep up the great work :D

They really think Yus is gonna abandon her and leave her with nothing lmaooo

tumblr_nfghuinmk61s5n19go1_400.gif

Don’t talk bad abt the blueprint you freaking copies!!! And always thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
"Grrr those upstarts!"
Literally the next sentence
"Their family predates this very Empire..."

Thank you for all your hard work!!!
Yus and Ran are so dreamy together 😍😍😍
(But seriously tho, just kiss already please xd)

Ran finally started to realize her feeling for Yus!!! I hope they can talk it out before Ran go with her fake identity plan, I just hate drama :(

Thanks for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread