The Viridescent Tiara - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah I definitely don't like the ML as an ML. As a character and if he were the MC, I might've liked him or if this wasn't going to end in romance between him and the MC, I wouldn't have minded but seriously the prospect of them being romantically involved is so weird. I wish the ML was someone else. As I said, his character isn't bad seeing as he was raised to be the next family head and in that regard, he is fulfilling that requirement but as an ML, God, is he making me dislike him. I know non of the romantic stuff has started yet and even the MC has 0 romantic feelings for him but at least she likes him as a person and would probably worry about him but him putting her in that position where she could be taken advantage of is too much and is unforgivable. He says he had it under control but I don't believe it. Baiting your enemies with the bait being willing to participate and knowledgable of the plan is bad enough but using an unaware vulnerable drugged woman as bait crosses the line for me. I have to admit that yes, it's a good strategy if I'm being honest but for the ML to do that erases any thought of supporting him as the MC's partner

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, i just can't see them getting together anymore, not because of "incest" but they're pretty much like family. I could see him support her in matters of the family and hire her after he becomes head but I just can't see them having a romantic relationship together. I don't like Yu anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how the author will develop Yustav, because I don't see him romantically compatible with Ran... I know that they're not blood related but their bond just screams out siblings to me...

OH MY, THAT LINE REALLy GOT ME. WHEN SHE SAID THAT SHE MIGHT EVEN FIGHT BACK. OH, GIRL. STEP ON ME THAT WAS SEXY

@doradora the scans team already warned us at chapter 4 that yus is the male lead, sorry about that plus they didn't have much of a childhood together so I don't see them as siblings but I would prefer a diff male lead

@Akera93 I agree with you 100%, I get that it would make it easy for them to kick the Baron out but to do this with the risk of letting that happen to Ran, honestly I don't like him for that

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Yus casually sipping his tea while telling Ran that she was almost assaulted by someone is really an interesting sight

When you could as well discuss the end of the world over a cup of tea... Or saving it, like Chloe does. 😂

i can't help but see Raeliana in Ran. they looked similar in some angles especially when smiling

Have I told you the art is similar to Raelina?? There's a distinct feature of the art in Raelina that's not in here, like Raeli's eyes. In here, the eyes is more lighter but still, they share the same vibe

I just had to zoom in to see what that red thing was an Pepe then I notice it was a bloody heel stop don’t let the “M”s into the memes

I woul also like to participate in the activity of being stepped on by Yustav 😌

P.s. thank you guys for the hard work

Users who are viewing this thread