The Viridescent Tiara

Fed-Kun's army
@vesperia
I read in the last chapter's comments that apparently the second Ml is supposed to rape Ran... So yeah. Don't know how much of it is true but the guy who said it said the author had to rewrite a scene about that, not sure if it means he wrote it but then had to remove it or if he just had to change it a little while keeping the whole rape thing. And then someone else said that he was aware of the rape but he didn't know it was the 2nd Ml so I guess it makes the whole thing more believable.
Edit: I reread the comment and apparently the guy who first said it also read about in a comment in a previous chapter so yeah it start to make a lot of people between the info the original source. Just don't take this info as fact, but who know right? It could be true.

About the whole
rape thing, I read in an NU forum that the cousin tried to rape Ran but failed bcs ML(Yustav I think) saved her.

About the ‘r’ thing and for more spoilers
You can check here
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-viridescent-crown.114628/

Thank you for translating and I am currently waiting for new chapters :< +8
Do not forget to rest translators! and Snasalations!

@UglyDuck
I don't think so, since those two are not related by blood, but not sure if it has to be blood relations to be incest...
Anyhow, I don't consider it as that because technically they're unrelated.

if they were raised as siblings thenbits incest. if they were introduced to each other as siblings its incest.

thank god i read the proper translation..i was getting headache from Smanga scanlation..thanks TL

Users who are viewing this thread