The Weakest Adventurer Becomes the Strongest in the World Thanks to "Perfect Loot Rolls" - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Can it get any more basic than this!? bookmarked
i guess some ppl follow formulas that work , but be nice to take risks, tho i guess hard if you're not an indie artist versus under a publication/with editors. tho i imagine it'd take a while to build up to that versus going viral on webtoon/twitter

Dex-chan lover
Also remember that it's hard to be original anymore. Oh sure someone gets lucky once in a while. Everyone just keeps rehashing the same old tropes and clichés. Big budget films are no different. They just have the money to license other IPs and turn them into trash movies.

So it's less about being a cookie cutter novel that's full of familiar tropes and more about the spin they put on the story.

Dex-chan lover
Encase anyone is curious, this started as a webnovel.

Also remember that it's hard to be original anymore.
Esprecially the unphesable level of origionality that american manga readers seem to feel entitled to.

Dex-chan lover
but be nice to take risks, tho i guess hard if you're not an indie artist versus under a publication/with editors.
Indie artists are more likely to seek to follow trends. They normally want to get picked up and unless they get insanely popular publishers are going to look at the stuff that is selling.

Dex-chan lover
Encase anyone is curious, this started as a webnovel.

Esprecially the unphesable level of origionality that american manga readers seem to feel entitled to.
Not going to say you're wrong, but I think that is the general direction most interweb dwellers have taken. Content is almost too available, in multiple formats, 24/7. The interwebs have spoiled us to the point there is a smart phone in practically everyones pocket, if not directly attached to their hand.

And I know it's not just an issue here in the states. I've been traveling internationally for over a decade, ands its the same everywhere I've been. Young and old are attached to their technology and consume media in all its forms near constantly.

Users who are viewing this thread