The King of Heroes Reincarnates to Polish His Skill to the Limit and Becomes the Strongest Knight in Training in the World ♀ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Supporter
That's nearly as bad as the shape they gave to Hotaru in Non Non Biyori during the beach arc... *shudder*

wow I wonder what sort of 12 year old girls the manga artist has been looking at...

Fed-Kun's army
Ah if its me, im gonna play with dat baptism tool lol, like switching runes

Dex-chan lover
@kryokori - everybody knows swordswomen are required to be good-looking. Especially in the endgame, where they get to be Hero's companions.

Group Leader
@Muklas Never heard of that one, but I heard something interesting.

Just to make it clear, though, I'm not against depicting underage characters as well developed, like Hotaru in Non Non Biyori. I just pointed out how ridiculous it was that her body and her age contradict each other for no reason, but I'm not going to hold that against the story or the author. And not even against the story you just mentioned. After all, it's all fiction.

Fed-Kun's army
May I just say that I've grown deeply tired of the trope of "I have to keep my true power a secret or else I won't get to live the way I want." It's gotten so predictable and tedious.

I like how enthusiastic MC is, to look good, even if he was a man in his past life. It's legit not about masculinity or femininity, just plainly likes looking good, which has nothing to do with either.

Contributor
How inefficient of him, staying with her knowing out there are strong beings he could challenge... and honestly artist 2 months and you give us only this much booooh!

Now I'm waiting for an Orc horde or some nasty bandits/villagers to pass by

Dex-chan lover
That's... the body of a 12 yr old?! Man kids these days.... I remember waiting for puberty to hit me and look decent.

Dex-chan lover
Smug Loli is no more, now smug jail bait is my new best friend.

Jokes aside, the skirt length of her new dress is ridiculously short.

Also that proposal solidifies my canon ship. Long live Inglis x Rani.

Please don't tell me...

It's not gonna be that 'lol, you have no rune so you are weak' trope and then monologue for about 3 more chapter and then the main character beat them up in 1 second?

And then repeat that for about 20 times?

Pls no.

Dex-chan lover
@Alicia

Trust me, Inglis is, 100% certainly, the one who want to meet orc hordes, goblin armies AND scum bandits the MOST. At least, until she found stronger foes.

For those who bored of clichéd inferior treatment, let just say that, as mentioned in this chapter, she is going to knight school and not noble school. In other words, muscle brain school. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Users who are viewing this thread