The King of Heroes Reincarnates to Polish His Skill to the Limit and Becomes the Strongest Knight in Training in the World ♀ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Group Leader
Artist Googled "12 year old Gravure Idol" and used the results to draw the MC.

ngl, it does kinda annoy me that MC pretends to be "weak". Like, I get the reason, but it annoys me

Fed-Kun's army
@YamiryuuZero still better than the protag of "I Don't Really Get It, but It Looks Like I Was Reincarnated in Another World" trying to pass off as a 11-year old with the body of a womanlet 20-something cake.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy despite it was a X.1 chapter its actually a full length one.

Dex-chan lover
well at least the mc isn't all crazy about the new body new gender part.

I see some of the users here never see a mature girl even at teenage age.. Guess they surrounded by old man.. 🙄

Double-page supporter
@TheXAir Even if it is an accurate representation of a 12 year old i’d rather not be forced to stare at a child’s tits like it’s meant to be tantalising

Forced to stare might be an exaggeration for some but there’s definitely an air of creepiness to how she doesn’t even look under 18

Wait a minute... Si @Fuistes aquí, how come you're still here?
No worries tío, you do a very good job and the translator is entitled to localize names as he/she dang pleases 😉

Dex-chan lover
@Muklas I mean, I agree about Ren, but she’s also a “Celestial”. Apparently that means she’s really fast at gaining skill ranks, including ranks in Big Boobs. Very likely, Celestials in ‘Not Sure’ grow quickly in almost all aspects.

"12 year old" hahahaah what the hell xdd

Gotta say the "if she is 12 im 12" kek

I'm assuming the next chapter will feature an important scion of some kind angling for Rafinha's hand and making fun of the stupid Quirkless Runeless loser always at her side? Ah well, the MC is kind of a cute idiot, so it'll be dumb fun to read about it.

Users who are viewing this thread