The King of Heroes Reincarnates to Polish His Skill to the Limit and Becomes the Strongest Knight in Training in the World ♀ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Dex-chan lover
have u ever seen 12 y.o with those boobies? even my friends when on their 16 y.o doesnt looks like that. this author fkn disgusting.

@zeever I had a friend who told me that when she was 12 her boobs had fully developed... it happens to some people

I see that the woke twitter mob has infiltrate the comment page.

It's nothing uncommon for 12 y/o to look mature nowadays, don't you guy's even go to middle school or something?
I've seen a 13 y/o witch looks like an adult( in body shape) way back in the early 2000s.

If you're creeped with the manga art style,
Then most normal people would be creeped by people like you who can't even differentiate between a fantasy medium and real life.

It's such an Irony since the artist of TLR mention this on his last volume atogaki which was uploaded recently.

Pathetic..

Dex-chan lover
@zeever

Ehh.. you haven't seen one? that much of a bump is pretty common, I mean, a childhood friend of mine was like that.

Just because your friends are as flat as a cutting board doesn't mean it's impossible.

@Eviltwinq

Lmao, yeah, there's thousands upon thousands of underage/loli hentai yet people complain about a naturally developing 12 yr old in a manga, what the fuck..?

also... people saying the author doesn't know what children looks like are retarded, ironic even.. seems like they all dropped out of elementary. As much is expected with twitter.

What Rafinha wears at page 13 looks like some kind of armor, why would it only cover the right side of the chest and not the left side? I would maybe understand it the other way around, but only not covering the heart?

Wasn't rejecting rune a really dumb thing to do in this situation?

@Chibi-Angi: That girl got a bow rune. Meaning she is an archer. And her armor piece seems to be following ideas from japanese Kyoudo outfit. It protects the breast from being struck by the bowstring. You can google "muneate" on google images and see.

@DeathDonut Oh, that makes sense, thanks I didn't know that, thinking about it I remember seeing vids where girls hurt their own breast when they used a bow

Dex-chan lover
@DeathDonut : From what I understand, it's not that she's rejecting the rune, but rather the box literally can't offer her anything.

Basically she's on the opposite extreme of 'runeless', instead of being too weak and no single rune work, she's too strong that no single rune will reflect her power level.

@WhimsiCat Last time I read the chapter I had impression that MC messed with the box on purpose in order not to receive any rune. Looking at it again, it seems I was wrong, and the box simply can't do a thing to MC's body.

Users who are viewing this thread