The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Sacred Treasure Unleashed

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapters!
I got so caught up in his furniture making, I forgot the premise of this world is everyone has special weapons but him! This was a good reminder.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand why a hero exist if people like this noble exist and we know there's stronger people than him

Dex-chan lover
In the previous chapter... (since it was update a the same time)…

I thought for a sec Cray was a dead-weight since he looked like being protected by most of the guard knight. But then that thought broke by this chapter lol

Aggregator gang
Goodbye doges! Goodbye forest! LOL
Thanks for the chapter! Looking forward to him arriving at their mansion to see how he deals with the spoiled rotten princess.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Why was there any worry if he's that strong? Oh great, all that build up tension and suspense from previous chapter, practically worth nothing since he just wiped them like they're ants. I think the real question is, why is someone so important be guarded by weaklings? Where's the elite bodyguards, this guy is a god damn prince of a country, he should at least have ONE uber badass shadowy ninja guarding him at all times.

Where's my cliche bodyguard at?!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update. Merry Christmas everyone.

4 chapters just to show the noble's power. Wow. That is really vital to the storyline. -_- The author could've just went on and arrived to that sleepless little sister, but that wouldn't be enough to fill up the page count.

Aggregator gang
MC should make a career out of making swords for people that have shitty treasures(especially when his weapons start improving in quality). That and I still say there's other craft work he could do like he does at home that would make his treasure viable to live a good life.

@krispy Just means that the enemies are going to be stronger eventually...and the hero will be that much stronger, too.

@Scave I mean it also serves as the first actual showing of what an upper sacred treasure can do and why his class is seen as trash. What is a normal sword gonna do compared to an unbreakable magic blade? It served as a scale for us to accurately depict his weapon strength. We know he wanted to get stronger and that he wants to reach hero level strength but we have legit not seen much fighting so we don't know how strong or weak anything is.

Double-page supporter
I actually like that, a new motivation for the broken blacksmith mc.
With that Emiya move guess his blacksmith truly can be used similar to emiya from fate.
Maybe even become a jack of all type of treasure.

Users who are viewing this thread