The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Level Up

so basically can either become a very overpowered repairman or warrior. or inventor LMFAO

Double-page supporter
Man looking to become Smith god aka god of creation....op smith skill can in a way go that far.
My only question is why has this ability not been found yet? Are the other smith just simple Smith's or weapon Smithies instead of black smith?
@wankerLin Maybe it works this way if it's op

Dex-chan lover
Lol the damsel in distress needs a new bed. Can our hero make her the floofiest of beds in time?!

I wonder if MC can not only make beds, but raw materials like iron and something similar from a thing he destroyed. Just like getting raw copper from destroying a copper pipe

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder why do all of those power fantasy manga where the MC specializes in some obscure shit always progress the plot by conveniently having someone with a need for that obscure shit shows up out of nowhere?
like bruh nice timing but fuck me there's so many things better than that my dude
what's next, an Isekai MC is the world's most OP fisher and the king of a country is decided by the quality of your catch? fucking hell

Dex-chan lover
"I can make furniture now, but i'm not sure how this will help me catch up to Rin. I sure hope some noble or princess in need of some furniture shows up out of nowhere so I could get what I need!"

He reached Level 15 without trying to recreate weapons and he's suprised that he got the skill late. Anyway, he should recreate money or other expensive things.

Supporter
Well ya got to give it to the author, I got a genuine LOL out of the plot development.
It was so convoluted I laughed...

Double-page supporter
That was the plot straight out of Sleepy Princess in The Demon King Castle. I didn't know Suya was reincarnated into this world lol

@ohms hehe this new princess being suya....

defeating the demon lord will become a piece of cake now

Users who are viewing this thread