The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Request

Dex-chan lover
After he helps this imouto he can head over to the Maou-jou de Oyasumi series and help that princess
lol

Fed-Kun's army
it feels so wrong that a BLACKSMITH is proud of a BED he ...manifested . I dont think "create" "built" or "made" are appropriate. maybe conjure. anyway, i hate the terms in this manga and im probably going to drop it after the little sister arc. Honestly the sheer absurdity of his class being a "blacksmith" that can... destroy then remake (bu better) anything is dumb. The job title is literally the only thing i have an issue with, if they called it anything else that is more broad, i would be fine with this series. (or at least, less annoyed)

Dex-chan lover
Instead of giving a backstory that nobody cares about, just say it outright damn it: "I WANT TO BUY YOUR BEDS"

Fed-Kun's army
A sudden request. What could it be?

Uhh, gee. I wonder. Could it have to do with making his sister (and whole family) a bed???

No, no, no. Couldn't be that.

Let me guess: she has trouble sleeping as well?

The first thing he should discuss is buying at least one of such beds and transporting it home, given his family is cursed with sleep problems and all.
Bringing such bed would give him tons of political power during succession power struggle at home. He could ignore his sister's succession right with a well placed gift (superbed) to his father.
But no, he is moral and wants to help a sister (unless she's a Blacksmith as well).

sooooo, when will be get the HAREM tag happen ? It couldn't be as long as 11 chapter right ?

Fed-Kun's army
For everyone confused. It's very obvious that it has nothing to do with beds directly.

He's going to propose marriage to his sister, so they can have access to a bed-making slave for years to come. Perhaps generations if his sister manages to pop out some blacksmith children.

A competent businessman doesn't buy a supreme product once he comes across it. He takes over, and sells said supreme products at an enormous profit.

Aggregator gang
He's Hero of Beds! Even wars have been fought for beds so it's okay for him to be called of Hero of Beds.

Seriously though...I get it he can make good beds. Is this the whole promise of the manga. It's probably because it's an adaptation that this went on for this long but i think it's okay to cut it a little shorter for plots like this

Dex-chan lover
the kind that should be off
oKBvZw4.png

Users who are viewing this thread