The Wife Who Can Read Her Husband's Mind - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Why must the best things be so short lived?

To everyone saying he can read her mind too, I don't think that's the case cause they'd both figure it out easily if they could read their minds...cause they'd be thinking about it and the other person can read it.

Dex-chan lover
I know its cute and everything but its a bit toxic not letting ur husband buy a ps4. his money his choice. and that lead him to lie and hide things from her ,that's not what you want in a relationship.

Dex-chan lover
@MarieAntoinette I wanna read it and I had been reading it since the first chapter released too...but there was a point when it stopped updating for a long while and I kinda forgot about it. I came across it again after a long time and now the chapters are in its 600s. That's way further ahead than where I left it and I don't remember where I left it. Don't even remember the part of the story.

Every time I want to start reading it again I feel overwhelmed by the thought that I have to go through dozens of chapters to get back at the right place where I left off...so my laziness starts showing in and my habit of procrastinating kicks in.

(BTW, do they ever start going out in the manga up to where it is now?)

Users who are viewing this thread