The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

2.5 million times 6 nurses is 15 million, equal to just just 3 diamonds.
Is the amount of diamond random per shot or did the nurses think or knew it's only 1 diamond per shot, if they were only planning to do it 3 times?

If it increases per shot and 1 came out on the first shot and 2 on the second then 3, 4 and 5 should come out of the next 3 shots.
At 5 million yen each, it should total (3 + 4 + 5) x 5 = 60 million yen. 10m per nurse.

Group Leader
If I was looking for a diamond, I think I'd rather have a blood diamond over a dick diamond made from some dude's semen.

Also, 5 million Yen is only about 50k give or take...the annual salary of a really well paying full time job making 24-27ish an hour. I don't think it's really worth losing a year off your life/per stone. He should take the three he does currently have and invest the money from it if he wanted to make more profit off of them.

Fed-Kun's army
The doctors outfit is so goddamn stupid looking its enough to make me drop the manga

Finally an ecchi done right. The concept is hilarious and it makes sense for new people to constantly cycle through. And there's a legitimate reason for the MC to abstain.

@pandanoia I was thinking the exact same thing!

Not "oh so many girls, but there's only one i truely love!"

Not "I'm too nice of a guy, I can't sleep with them!"

But "BITCH IF I NUT ENOUGH IM LITERALLY GONNA DIE."

Just like with "oh, my balls!" this is how you do an ecchi

Fed-Kun's army
The first thing that I would do if a shiny rock come out from my dick is go to the hospital. I would be scared as fuck rather than happy.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of whore thinks a hj bj or sex is worth 5 million yen? Most I'd pay for a bj is 5000 Yen and sex 50,000 yen. Never mind losing a year of your life. I would say 1 year of my life after the age of 50 is worth 5 mil Yen

Users who are viewing this thread