The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Gigantoslime's Counterattack

Group Leader
Mmmh, apparently male rape isn't a crime in Japan... neither is kidnapping nor theft (if he cums and a diamond spews out of his dick, it's still HIS diamond, right? If not, imma steal my neighbour's kidney to sell it on the black market)

This is so dumb... It would probably be a lot better if this was hentai instead of just ecchi.

Dex-chan lover
I still haven't fully realized that this is the author ofChiko tan and Nekoyashiki is going to win this time.

Talk about morning wood.....😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣

this page alone WILL make me rate this smut Very highly..... its far more interesting then most mainstream manga i've read lately AND the premise is "Believable"

Supporter
Is there some trope for Japanese principals looking like Hutts? The principal in Persona 5 looked similarly.

shout out to the translators lmfao. That little homage to Mr. Sins really had me laughing along with the 'DUWANG'

Dex-chan lover
WHY WOULD YOU GO TO THE PRINCIPLE AND NOT THE POLICE??????????? Absolutely stupid writing, normally for a smut series like this I wouldn't care so much but they are going out of their way for characterisation arcs and plot so complaints are fair game.

Dex-chan lover
do you really have to plug the SAMSUNG GALAXY S10+ instead of PHONE?

Users who are viewing this thread