The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - The End of Our Happiness

Dex-chan lover
What a subtle tattoo lmfao. Anyways, more boobs are always welcomed I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say that's an interesting direction to take the story.

...I sense some NTR vibe. I hope it won't go down the path of "I'm mad at you for doing it with another woman, so I'll also do it with another man".
I mean, they introduced a new boy with such a timing, after all. I hope it's just me reading too much into it though.

Double-page supporter
OH B...oy?...

@Xunder oh! oh! not ALL guys with the syndrome can be good looking, and we get an ugly bastard guy STUDENT who the witches are reluctant to attack? or maybe he's just outright into guys/not interested in women (buff innocent guys are popular tropes after all) and this takes even more SoL tones because of this new configuration, we already know no authority/society ruling means SHIT to the witches subculture

Well what are the odds of him getting back together with the main female MC by the end of the series cause I say they are rather good

Dex-chan lover
They're now in the PP war zone. Hide your almonds or those witches are coming for you. I hope he makes up with Ayana. She's best girl, easily.

Dex-chan lover
Talk about landing in the honey pot. And its a honey pot he would rather not land in.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I was never interested in the smut aspect of this series as much as the characters and drama really. Why? Because goddamn it do you feel bad for Yukari. Not only has he essentially cut off seven years of his life for the one person he genuinely loves, gone through daily rape attempts on his life, but she essentially left him after she got sent blackmail because they wanted them to split up so he would be unprotected and feel isolated. It's probably the twins that sent the blackmail, or the doctor is not what she seems.

Not only that, but she didn't even let him explain, because he was in a middle of a hallucination where he was trying to be LOYAL to Ayana and because of a mixture of fatigue, deliriousness, heatstroke, and the foulplay, he got the one person he ever loved ripped away from him. He's probably just gonna kill himself now, if Ayana's father doesn't do it for him first.

Please don't tell me
MC gets NTR'd by the Ugly Bastard. My heart can't take anymore. He's almost given his all for this girl and, whilst I understand she's devastated, it would just be a line too far for me if she immediately slept with another man or something. I hope they get back together honestly.
@Xunder

Double-page supporter
i feel like in this situation it would be easiest to just be a truant and im surprised there arent any in-universe laws (or real world laws that im aware of) against something like this

Users who are viewing this thread