The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - The End of Our Happiness

788znij4d9m31.png

Double-page supporter
How did he cheat on her when they weren't even going out at the time that incident with the locked room happened? I mean, I know Ayana got caught up in the moment there, but her head should've cooled off a bit before they went back to school to start actually questioning things.

I gotta say, Yukari might want to consider carrying around a weapon, a taser, pepper spray, ANYTHING to keep all those witches away. Hating violence against women aside, the dude's life is in *serious* danger here if he decides to keep going to school and that really should take priority.

>get a video from who-knows-who
>don't question who, why and for what purpose made and send this video
>don't ask your boyfriend about explanations or circumstances while knowing about the shit that's going on around him
>that having sex will shorten his life
>and after he saved your butt by shaving almost 10 years of his lifespan
Yep, a woman.

Fed-Kun's army
plots like this piss me off she knows there's witches after him she knows drugs exists she knows it's in the witch's best intrest that no one helps him why won't she let him talk?

Dex-chan lover
I hate these kind of drama, if the misunderstanding doesn't get cleared soon the series is going to loose all it's appeal to me.

Contributor
Finally a good Bro, our main character need someone like him.

But still, this video was weird. Don't even know if it's real or not, it's way too suspicious.

And suddenly I'm not sure I should still be following this. This is gonna get really fucking dark, isn't it?

@Tamerlane @unmellow Making characters stupid for the sake of "advancing" the plot is the one thing that turns me off the most.
She knows about the drugs, kidnappings, health condition, "milking", pursuers, an outright mafia that wants to monopolize the diamonds, and the video was sent from an unknown number at the perfect time to sow discord. She is not a bystander but instead was right in the middle of it all.
I will give this 2-3 more chapters to see where this is going. If they don´t resolve the issue until then, the plot will just get recycled over and over.

Dex-chan lover
Just ejaculate so hard into those twins they can never get the stone out without cutting out their plumbing.

Seeing her crying after all this was really sad. Though even if, didn't he banged that girl before they started dating?

Dex-chan lover
It's not really "dumbing" her down. I'm with you that she jumped the gun, but it is in her character to make rash decisions she doesn't really think through, as she has down earlier by telling suspcious people about MC's disease or going into a love hotel with an older man.

It's in character, as irritating as it is, and it is one of her flaws, but it's understandable enough and she is prone to being a bit bullheaded and rash. I think what will happen is she will begin thinking what happened through and Yukari will do something to save her or risk himself and she'll forgive him.

If you look back the circumstances, I think she'll definitely have an epiphany that she fucked up at some point. In chapter 11, Yukari says he doesn't want to have sex with anyone but her and that's why he chose to masturbate to get out the stones back then. He also only cheated when he is either being assaulted or is hallucinating.

It is an ironic tragedy, though, as in his mind, he was being loyal. I think it's a little early for the breakup arc considering that they've only been dating for 6 chapters, but it's still sad nonetheless.
A8.png
A9.png
A10.png
A12.png
A13.png
@DeanWinchester

No, they start dating in chapter 11-12. The events depicted here happened in chapter 15, so it's technically cheating, but he was hallucinating from dehydration, fatigue, and trying to survive so he thought that the witch was Ayana. @arpegiuso @BZo1480

Dex-chan lover
MC just becomes a hikikomori for one year, it is the best for you at that point.

Dex-chan lover
Until an actual reveal, I won't be convinced that 'guy' isn't a reverse trap.

Users who are viewing this thread