The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Judo Grappler

Dex-chan lover
It was very good, the typesetting, I mean, the manga plot is complete trash.

Good trash, still trash tho.

Fed-Kun's army
i like the job you are doing for a lot of manga , but this one would've been better off dead,
but well thanks for all the other ones

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I'm reading because I want things to workout between Ayane and MC. I don't really care about smut, but this is best read as a horror manga with the ever-present paranoia of existential terror

If that fat bastard dares try to time-stop NTR MC (though, I'm 99% confident they were all witches in on the act) or do anything to her...I hope he gets introduced to a certain horse from Berserk...

Group Leader
@Tamerlane
From what I understand they are indeed just acting. Hence why he is like "If you don't keep up the act you lose" or something. Not sure how they managed to set up something like that so quickly tho.

Dex-chan lover
@Tracreed
Most likely he told them. One even said "Oh, he's here" when he entered, they were just fullfiling his fantasy in exchange for some sweet sweet diamonds.

@MrOGZ
Thanks for picking up the series and thanks for translating and not putting your own spin on the dialogue. A weebs worst fear is when a manga gets picked up by a meme translator

Dex-chan lover
Let's not forget what Miyoshi did could be considered sexual assault or rape because MC wasn't in a clear state of mind in which he could give clear consent. I was sympathetic to her before on some level, but she's outright become an anti-villain at this point.

That said, she's not nearly as bad as Shirouzu, who I utterly despise with all of my being and I hope he gets fucking annhiliated. If he dares try to rape or do anything to Ayame, I hope MC beats him to within an inch of his fat, miserable life and he gets pegged to death with baseball bats full of rusty nails.

So yeah, that only leaves Ayame and Oonuki as possible candidates for MC, and Oonuki is more of a gag character who will probably end up with the shota. (I know there's a running joke of Tomoki acting gay around MC, but let's face it, the mangaka is clearly setting up Oonuki and Tomoki as a couple this chapter)
@Mizumachi

They say witches are exceptionally good at acting and at improvisation. Plus I don't think it would be too hard to do, just wait for him to do his weird thing and everyone stay perfectly still. Done. @Tracreed

Contributor
Ntr.png

Please no.

Agreed with everything @Tamerlane said.
Miyoshi wasn't really a good character in the beginning (after all, she did tried to get jewels from Mc, which would make him loose years of his life...what a great love, sure), she's even worse now.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the chubby fella to go the way of the dinosaurs. I don't like to kink shame, but a rape fetish is disturbing.

@Seronius
You are welcome. The other TL and I decided there were memes in the RAW so we had to put some remarks that sound humorous in english. Memes like the blatant JOJO "ZA UNIVERSU" time stop.

Drodra and I sat on this TL for a month until I gave up waiting for Orgz and just asked Tracreed to finish it. This might as well have been a no group submit.

Me and the other TL left Eidetic so you won't be seeing our work there anymore. Hope you all enjoy the rest but Shiro can go fuck his fat self.

Dex-chan lover
My bet is that she's lying to some extent, considering he says in chapter 15 that he didn't release anything because of the perfect-dry-shot control. Also considering how he would have released an gem if he did, as he didn't release one earlier, she's probably trying to manuiplate him into forcefully entering a relationship with her, which she brings up.
A12.png
Hell, I'd even say that he never had actual sex with her. You want to know why I think this?
One, she ran out of the room with a beet-red face, meaning she was embrassed and eager to get out of the situation.
A18.png
Two, if you look carefully, in the video she was sent, both Miyoshi and MC had their underwear on, meaning it's more like dry-humping. She wouldn't be able to get pregnant from that.
x16.png
Three, MC thought that he was with Ayame during that vision, who was pregnant with his child. It's unlikely he would have vaginal sex with a girl who has a child he wants to be delievered so far into her term. Hallucinations aside, it's unlikely he would have gone that far to begin with.
Four, earlier it's said that if a witch brings their partner to orgasm, then the other witches will leave them alone and consider their prey "taken." Meaning, if she DID manage to get him off, the rest of the witches still wouldn't be after him.

So, yeah, she's lying her ass off to ruin his relationship with Ayame and try to force him into a relationship and get him out of school.

But, if she's not lying, we all know how this ends... @Siquall
g0fe5fnqzvox.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread