The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 7 Ch. 36.2 - The Enchanting Spirit At The Cinema (2)

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe we got a cameo from Kobeni this chapter, kinda crazy the author has that much pull.

Dex-chan lover
Of course MC does nothing to prevent him from getting assaulted, that's why I hate him for acting like he doesn't want any of this when he literally allows shit to happen, even seeks it "I would like to talk to her again"

Come on you piece of shit....

Dex-chan lover
[monotone] Oh NO. She became a witch. No one saw THAT coming. There were literally NO SIGNS [/monotone]

And YES. My guy is pretending to try and avoid all this while enjoying fucking all these hot witches. If it wasn't for the fact that he can orgasm without ejaculating he would be dead already. I guess he's either going to die young or get to an old age and can't even enjoy life anymore ... choices choices.

would like to inform you that this manga ended on chapter 58, but his childhood friend is not a witch?, I didn't have the opportunity to thank you for translating this manga, thank you again

Users who are viewing this thread