The Witches of Adamas

Dex-chan lover
I’ll miss this one. Duwang’s traslations were a bit part of the enjoyment. Let’s hope someone continues his legacy.

Dex-chan lover
It was funny, but the description was already better than the actual thing.

Oh c'mon, this manga was dropped and now we need to wait months to see another group pick this up, hell, it may even never happen!

Not only is this manga lewd and interesting but this group was also giving this manga justice with the funny translation so even if another group picks it up it may not shine as brightly as it did with the group that quit, this sucks.

Dex-chan lover
I read the description and was literally "what the fuk?"
Its an interesting read if you're into sexual situations where the character won't have sex 😅

Does anybody know where volume 2 can be looked at. Preferebly a japanese website

This description is fucking hilarious, it almost killed my entire immediate family

Thanks to TL, I was encourage to buy the book.
ebook so i don't need to hide it, its perfectly safe in my phone.

Dex-chan lover
chapter 14 is out and
he finally achieved his first creampie i guess (can't translate it, but from the looks of it, he seems to have finished with the lifeguard girl - unlike that time with his childhood friend).

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan first off there's no way for me to rip anymore. also, i gave stuff to scanlators in the past and they did nothing with it. last but not least i don't wanna risk my watermarked stuff spreading if i can't remove the marks (dunno if yahoo still does that, ebj did before they were bought out by them). since this magazine also features watari-kun no xxx (or whatever it's called) that is still being scanlated, some group will have the magazine raws regardless. maybe they can share.

Group Leader
@galder why the hell are you even still using EBJ after yahoo fiasco? just use amazon/rakuten for easily rip-able stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread