The Witches of Adamas

Finally!, kudos for the new group that picked this up. Now I wish you guys (or any other group) pick "Ragna Crimson" up, that's an awesome manga that deserves more attention. The current group that is translating it is slow as fuck.

@Lesurous
That's because it's a monthly release...they literally can't translate it before it's even released dude.

The raw of Ragna Crimson is a couple of chapters ahead and that one is indeed monthly, the English translation one is not, sometimes it takes 2 months to come out so apparently translating that amazing manga is not in their top priority.

There's plenty of shitty manga's out there that receives more attention than that one, sad.

@xZabuzax Either or they have a set release date that they follow. It's not a priority for a translation group to make a sprint to catch up with the raws, either. Especially if it'd cause a drop in quality.

@xZabuzax

U know u can always commission someone to tl ur fave manga for quicker/quality release.

Done it for a couple of dropped manga that i like.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of My Balls.
Shame about the duwang guy having to drop it, the maymay translations added to the general ridiculousness.

Literally the dumbest cliche. Just back away and say she's doing some weird shit under the table

Users who are viewing this thread