The Witch's Dealings with a Boy - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - The Witch's Dealings with Eternity (+ Author's Afterword)

Dex-chan lover
Had a blast and am content with this end, may he reincarnate for as long as they both need it :)

The ending was weak. I was totally on board of a sad ending if something was learnt. Ah well, cute ride still

Dex-chan lover
Damn,. His live was long.
Thanks for the chapters, it was sweet.

I don't care about sad endings, or if a sad ending would make something more "meaningful". I'm just happy these two got a happy ending. I would have cried if they didn't.

It was a lovely journey! Thank you for translating this for us, and many thanks to the author for being so generous

Supporter
Thanks for the ride, looking forward to future content - from one fan on the east coast to another elsewhere

Oh my this was a lovely little ride <3 it took him an entire human life to get her to slowly open up, but damn he sure did it!
Persistent little fucker right there

Dex-chan lover
That was a very sweet ending, which I think works a lot better for short chaptered works like this. Props to the author for being a good guy too, I enjoyed the whole series a lot.

Dex-chan lover
That was a sweet story . And I feel even stronger about it knowing the author put so much thought and background into the names.

Users who are viewing this thread