The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Here, one more person who doesn't want to see Kaid and Shirley end up together. Honestly there's just too many bad memories between them. In the past, Kaid first took advantage of her sincerity, which isn't a very good base for a healthy relationship, yet to make it even worse, he was forced to kill her (as he was so young, maybe he lacked other options). Would you want to romance a child half your age, knowing you deceived, used, and killed her to soothe the mob's anger? Sorry but that's just... in bad taste, to put it plainly. The opposite is true as well, I'm practically rooting for Shirley not to fall in love with Kaid again, girl you deserve to get over him!

This chapter got me sad. Like this manga is unlike any other reincarnation manhwa/manga. Seriously, I have mixed feelings about this whole situation.😭

Contributor
Personally I hope that Shirley and Kaid do not get together, even though I know that is not what will happen. We see in the first chapter that Kiad only tried to get her to defend herself. Based on that she correctly/incorrectly surmised that she was betrayed and that he never cared for her. Being as that he was the closest to her he should have been able to stop her execution and make the point that she was a "sheltered Princess", Obviously he didn't try to save her at all or did not try enough which would let her know that he cared for her. If this was due to him being led by those around him or his own inability; or the fact that he truly did not care that is to be seen , which I find to be a huge plot hole/issue at this point with a happy ending.

Also I find it funny that many of the people that are around her are doing almost the same thing that her past family did to the fief in that they poke their nose into her life instead of just leaving her alone to as she wishes, while they justify their actions as "trying to cheer her up" instead of just normally interacting with her.

Supporter
Yup you get another one here wishing that Kaid and Shirley don't become a couple again. I know Kaid is not a bad person, but I just feel that he should just be a bittersweet first love that reminds Shirley of her painful past and that she should meet someone new who will give her new experience. But oh well we all know all tensei manga/manhwa/manhua like this the girl will love the same guy again... Which somehow reminds me of that manhwa where the main guy executed the MC out of spite and even though she swore she wouldn't fall in love with him again... She ended up freaking doing it, which in turn pissed off the translators and they dropped that series :v

Dex-chan lover
Question, He knew she wasn't doing anything bad, he could have helped her run away before they murdered her entire family maybe? I don't know, it just seems like the people that came to burn down the mansion really put a lot of trust in him so why wouldn't they believe him if he explained her situation. Anyways, she's been reincarnated at the very least she should find some happiness and stop living like this new life is also supposed to endure punishment for a past life that technically didn't commit any wrong doings willfully. Also, Team Jasmine and Shirley

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi He was trying to get her out of the predicament but Shirley herself decided to accept her death since she already know her family's evil deeds.

He still loves her btw. lol

I could bring down further spoilers if ya guys want me to lol

Oooohh finally we're getting closer to the part where they go for inspections. I can't wait for that part and tear up a little. But for now, all I wanna say is

that f*cking Tim. I will turn you bald someday you just wait. As soon as we get to your part, oof, Imma go and rage while flipping tables.

Dex-chan lover
@Aylla Then start crying lol

wolflord11.png

wolflord12.png

Dex-chan lover
Wow this guest is very popular with the ladies.
Such riajuu.
I wonder if he will explode come next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
My goodness Jasmine is so precious. She's treating Shirley like a cat where you cheer when you get any little scrap of affection.

A lot of people don't want the Kaid ship to happen. I...honestly don't care too much? The romance in general isn't what I'm in this for.
So far, this story has essentially been set up as a journey towards closure-both for our MC and all the still-living loved ones she left behind. It's about moving on, as reflected in how Kaid turned the whole territory around. And honestly, it's emotional and feels good being just that.

I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say that Kaid poisoned the shit out of the noble before deporting him. Stone cold, but satisfying cheap justice.

...Also, I'm curious about that fiance reference. Something tells me he's going to come back, either as a reincarnator or he simply never actually died to begin with. Should be an interesting contrast with Shirley's desire to move on.

Fed-Kun's army
This hurts me good. I hope the FL x ML ship won't happen, not because ML isn't a good guy or anything. It's just so bitter to read him being good to her.

Group Leader
God this is stabbing me in the anxiety and depression so hard. It's perfect. We know it's good if I'm almost crying for four chapters straight. New updates can't happen fast enough. TTATT

Fed-Kun's army
This is really good. This goes straight to a 2/10 if they ML and FL get together.

Woah, I didn't know this had a manga, I had just finished the novel too wtf. At least I know whats gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread