The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was a heavy swing towards depression.

Jasmine continues to be a sweetheart.

Thank you for the update! Having read the novel already, I especially can't wait for the upcoming events after this chapter...

Also, Jasmine is so precious ;;

thank you for the chapter! this series always manages to make me cry in every chapter lol

btw, does someone know why is kaid's hair lighter in this chapter? i feel like i missed something

Dex-chan lover
@Serverclosed - good, I'm not the only one! If I were Shirley, poisoning those new sweets would be a secondary method of eroding trust in the new lord. Given a second life, I'd assume I was sent there to punish those who slew my family.

Tim needs to die on the basis he's an ignorant spaz. "Love Reius"? In what way, you absolute carrot.

Ezador, you're cool with me now - you realize how important it is to protect those you love or what you personally value. you still have to die, but it's more personal since you know why.

Omg the manga adaption is pretty good!! I like how they don't pretend not to know

Fed-Kun's army
aaaah every chapter hurts me... i don't like his friend. she didn't ask for him to dote on her??? fuck you?? also he did a lot of good for the people but i still don't like how the master killed an innocent girl... and his lover at that. even if she lied at the end so she would kill her (if the comments are right.) but anyway i don't want her to end up with him lmao i would rather she ran away and found happiness somewhere... even though he was 14 so like.. he did his best i guess... UGH I'M CONFLICTED. but anyway I LOVE JASMINE SO MUCH, BEST GIRL

thanks for the translation!!!

This is manga is honestly so painful!!! Like, I can't imagine what sheila's going through :((( IT HURTS SO MUCH!!!!!!

I think Kaid realized who’s shirley and i’m surprised that shirley told her identity (the way she said kaid’s name as a spy) to the other lord. It’s only 5 chapters but every chapters are so good and broke my heart :(

@Anitvenomz
Well, listening for years how most commoners made a boogeman out of her and her family and making annual festivals of her own execution... Is it really surprising?

4ab.png

Users who are viewing this thread