The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being a commoner and seeing your lord bowing to a girl in plain peasant clothes lmao

I wonder what she's gonna do with those items that a symbol of her family tho?

Yooooooooo so all those shots before of him being surprised was him slowly figuring out right.... Dang will he just let her go and be free?

The more I read this, the angrier I get. I guess it's because I have a great relationship with my family, so even if they did messed up shit, I would never forgive the person who backstabbed and killed them, not even if they were my lover.

@thelonelycabbage I get what you mean but what about the people who suffered and died? There were also people like you who would think the same thing and hate the person who brought misery to your family. Countless people died with families from the hands of her family. So I would say it’s karma. They deserved it and if it was my family I would’ve understand. If its costing thousands of people’s lives. No has the rights to dictate how others live unless it is needed. In his cases it was needed for her family to die. I think empathy plays a lot of role in this. In her case she understood that power means responsibility and she was ignorant of that before. I’m not trying to fight you or anything but I hope you understand that her family caused thousands and thousands of victims to die.

It hurts! It HURTS!!! IT HURTS YOU HEAR ME AUTHOR-SAMA???!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US???!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
.....i can't imagine what he's feeling right there...i mean it's probably easy to just say it...but i guess maybe it's like that "it has been a long time" meme .-.

Users who are viewing this thread