The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

It's like. . . I want them to be together because I know they're both each other's healing-miracle-thing and only true love. . . . but at the same time, I don't want them to be together because of how much pain they've caused each other and yet I know they'll never accept another. Godamn. . . THERE IS NO REAL HAPPY ENDING HERE AT ALL IS THERE?! ;_;

Dex-chan lover
Welp. My heart hurts now. ;A;

They were bad people, but you can still love them, and just because you love someone doesn't mean you have to forgive them. Shirley's a kind, caring girl.
She was really, really adored by everyone. Distinctly, her grave was the only one with a bunch of gifts on it.

As for their future...honestly, I don't care about the romance. It's more...the reconciliation. They're the only ones who can help each other move on, one way or another.

Dex-chan lover
How could he hug her, even though she is grieving and her family was terrible he's still the cause of her pain

Dex-chan lover
Things pick up a little after this chapter. For those who read the novel.... She barely gets any time to accept her feelings before things go haywire
Many thanks

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
I wonder how the citizens would act if they learned about her being the evil lady reincarnation.

I doubt it will be happy now.

@jwchibi

Eeeh, I think that’s slightly off, Helt isn’t the cause of her pain, yes, he’s one of the many people in her life that has brought her pain. But ultimately what is really killing her, is Guilt.
Guilt towards the citizens whom had been hurt by her family, guilt for being the only one alive, guilt for still being on the side of people who did terrible things, guilt for living happily in ignorance and guilt for having Helt bear the consequences.

I’m sure there are many other complex emotions weighing her down, such as hatred and sadness etc.

But ultimately, she doesn’t really hate Helt, and more than anything, Helt is a sort of symbol for all that has happened to her, as her realisation and downfall was trigger by him, he was her turning point.

Therefore, more than anything, she needs His forgiveness to move on.

I'm crying for her... 😭😭😭
Still, I think it's too soon for Kaid to hug her, with him being one of the main reasons of her family's death.

😲😦😧😥😢😭😭😭🤧😭😭😭 <-- me while reading this

Thank you for the beautiful translation.

this character development... so rare, so lovely

thank you for the update!

Group Leader
WHAT A FUCKING MANUPILATIVE PIECE OF SHIT HE IS
Fuck you.
How dare you to hold her. Just commit suicide you cun't
At this point the story doesn't even matter. how much of a worthless piece of filth you have to be. Kneeling down ay? How about you chop your head of and present it to her instead. My god
This annoying scum

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is such a rollercoaster of an emotion. I shed some manly sweat from my eyes while reading this chapter but then laughing my ass off when reading some of the comments here.

Users who are viewing this thread