The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
I'm not crying, I'm not, I'm- *sniffs*. This is such an emotional and great chapter. I love this manga so much.

I personally think it would be interesting if there was no reconciliation or happy ending that involves the two of them but these kinds of mangas always have that theme in them. Of course, just because I would find it more interesting if there was no happy end doesn't mean I'm not gonna keep reading ;D

These tears, they hurt so good. Kinda glad this manga doesn't do weekly updates... My heart can only take so much :'(

Dex-chan lover
Since long I cried for a manga story, damn I'm getting addicted to tragedy! I need more!

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Manga raws currently at Chp 11.

The story should be reaching the end of LN Vol 1 soon.

Glad to see the meaningful reconciliation between the female lead and the male lead. While some reads didn't seem to comprehend, hopefully this chapter clears this up in Character Development and Plot. :3

Honestly the best ending for me would be if they didn't end up together. They both caused each other so much pain and suffering. Thanks for the update and translation though! Looking forward to the next update. ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Group Leader
laskjdhf Thank you for the update~~~ I'm looking forward to this series so much. The author did such a good job portraying the anxiety and trauma from the situation. I went and dug up the light novel just so I could read it and see what happened next. QvQ (just the first volume tho; I kinda don't want it to go past there, personally.)

I have so much conflict in my heart. Idk but its better for them to be saparated. Because its become more painful. But well..

Users who are viewing this thread