The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

guys ya'll should really read the novel it's more in depth and I'm not saying anything against the manga since it also makes me cry but its honestly a bit confusing if you don't read it

Dex-chan lover
Lel. Was just wondering why are they casually drinking tea when the perpetrator is on the loose and they can't find out who.
Additionally they don't know how the victims were poisoned.

Thank you for the chapter but you guys can’t leave us like this, please😭

Dex-chan lover
@Grumpyfelo
Someone, that is being thought as another reincarnator, is poisoning people in the mansion.
It can be that they poisoned a low employee to see if they can get away with it and since it worked they did the same with the master.
Why would she gives something that was not prepared by herself when tehre is someone poisoning others is doubtful but also what happened.

That tragedy tag really building up :')
I might have to go look up some spoilers at this point.

Thanks for the translation! I'm suffering!

It's one thing after another huh... I don't think they're going to be happy any time soon 😢

Thank you for the new chapter!

He should have let her drink the tea, at least she wouldn't be under suspicion ffs

Don't worry, it will be happy ending, but some shit has to go down before we get that sweet finish. One of my favorite stories, never fails to give me heartache and tears of pain and happiness 🥴

Dex-chan lover
The "You wrench!"guy is suspicious AF. I don't believe him to be the culprit, but he is somehow related, as the maid (MC) is well like by everyone. The presents for someone, who doesn't hesitate to bare his fangs at her, is just to suspicious. I also expect it to by another reincarnator.

@Zuzzel But then she would have suffered again and he doesn't want that. Not that she isn't suffering while he's suffering, he'd just rather take the whole burden

Users who are viewing this thread