The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
good, totally understandable why this dude had a mental degradation but he can still fuck off, i dont believe the ML is dead, fucker wont die that easily, she told them what kind of venom was used so im sure they managed to save him and are pretending he died to catch the assassins offguard

and if he really died then WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
another bites the dust

The developments in this and the previous chapter have been pretty annoying, I hope the payoff is worth it.

Aggregator gang
Man I really cant blame the guy. If he was just someone like the FML who didnt do anything yet was executed for being only there and now he is further demonized and living in the same place that did it to him then hell even I would go a bit insane.

Dex-chan lover
I sympathise with him, but actions have consequences. Dead or not he will suffer the consequences of his actions.

god shes a stupid cunt
either this is leading to a payoff or the author is trash

This manga started out great and then started going downhill when this confusing arc started. I don't even know what is going on anymore, it is either skipping too much or I am getting more and more disengaged from this story, either way, its the story's fault for not grabbing me the way the premise did.

@wilddeath if her whole thing is her life is worthless and that she has to atone, why doesn't she just kill the that lord and will? She has had ample opportunity, means, and motive, i mean its not like killing someone is hard.

also there are 16 chapters out of the raw, why are we only on 9 with it updating once per month?

Dex-chan lover
@whoamist killing someone is actually very hard when they have:

a) Armed Guards

b) 200+ lbs on you

c) You are a skinny malnourished orphan girl with hardly any muscle mass

d) you have no combat training whatsoever

e) you have no weapons

f) you are under constant watch

But I guess she is stupid for letting all of that get in her way then?

Users who are viewing this thread