The Woman Who Messes With My Emotions (2022) - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Normally I’d say that he didn’t deserve that opportunity with the tall girl after talking about how it would be nice to date someone else. But I doubt this is really good for him anyways lmao.

Idk why he’s even after the tall girl so much, I don’t get the point of a relationship when they’re not really super compatible it feels. The other girl is kinda messy as well, but atleast they share stuff in common and seem like they could be on equal ground. ¯\\_ (ツ) _/¯

Edit: now that I think about it tho, how old is he? Since the other girl is 19 and I hope he’s not like 28 lmao.

Dex-chan lover
0UO2rc5.png

Dex-chan lover
Yep he was briefly knocked down a peg, then given a lifeline and now he has an invitation to either Tartarus or Hell. Either way I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Well, with one girl he is clearly the one who is looked up to and with the other she is the one he is looking up to. The problem with looking up to people is that those same people ... look down on you. Most women don't want to look down on her mate.

Put in other words ... get with the one who wants you rather than the one you want. Now I'm not saying that you should decide your weekend on that but ... I'd rather be adored than be the adorer.

Okay, time for gutter brain me to kick in ... why not BOTH. You need more information to be able to make a proper decision so we have to see them in different situations/circumstances to see which one is a ...more satisfying choice, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Watch the author cop out and have these two be related or neighbours, and be ends up spending the weekend with both of them together

Dex-chan lover
Ah, here comes the requisite indecisive asshole MC. For what it’s worth I can see him making work with either female lead as they both have low self-esteem, even though they express it different ways.

Dex-chan lover
Man.. She's literally gives off major red flag energy, but his complete dickhead behaviour isn't any better 😐

And at the end his entire 'problem' that's probably going to come up is useless ashell too, since a normal person would literally just say 'I'm sorry, I have a prior appointment this day, so that won't work', but now can already see the pointless drama fishing ensue <_<

Dex-chan lover
Amatella is really the best route for the MC, idek why he hitting on that woman

Users who are viewing this thread