The Woman Who Messes With My Emotions (2022) - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
It'll be the perfect example of "He who chases two rabbits catches neither".

However considering the yandere vibes, he'll be lucky if he just loses the girls. Worst case scenario would be if one or both of them confront him with a knife in hand.
Bro should invest in those (definitely not bullshit) Facebook self defense tactics books and courses.

Dex-chan lover
This dude is the type, that in NTR hentai when he sees some dude fuck his girl - instead of entering and fighting - just thinks to himself that girl chosen a better dude and distances himself from the girl, or worse starts fapping to the NTR sex he sees, or even worse he doesn't fap, but is so cuckold horny, he manages to get a hard-on and come in his pants without even moving an inch.

And those vibes I feel while reading this, kinda make me want to drop this, cause any drama that will be in this, is purely caused by MC idiocy.

Dex-chan lover
It'll be the perfect example of "He who chases two rabbits catches neither".

However considering the yandere vibes, he'll be lucky if he just loses the girls. Worst case scenario would be if one or both of them confront him with a knife in hand.
At this point I just hope next week I'll see the "Girl Love" Tag added.. and they get together, while he ends up alone for being a horny douchebag <_<

It started somewhat interesting, but now it's just infuriating seeing this guy x_x

Users who are viewing this thread