The Woman Who Messes With My Emotions (2022) - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
You're all acting like he's expressed literally any romantic interest in the fangirl at all. He's afraid of others mistakenly seeing him hanging out with her as a romantic thing, but he's pretty explicitly just friendly towards her. Is a man not allowed to have female friends? A friend he first met thinking she was a dude? And who this time tricked him into meeting her by making him think she had something serious to discuss?

That "one and only" phrasing was awkward, but she is simply his only fan. No idea how much of that awkward ambiguity is intended and how much is on behalf of the translator, though.
Yeah a lot of people in the comments are fuckin' dumb... He obviously just doesn't want the poor girl to be sad. He's not trying to get in her pants ffs. Is that what being friendly and inviting someone over means these days?

And this was made clear for a few chapters now, yet people keep commenting about him chasing both... He's already CHOSEN the first woman, lol. Does that mean he can't be friends with the other girl?

Making a girl like that sad would just be... evil.

Dex-chan lover
Of course this would happen, this is what you get for being a spineless retard. Apparently rescheduling is beyond your comprehension, you could've easily avoided all of this if you were man enough to have one of them come a different day

MC does a lot of overthinking but not enough thinking when it comes to common sense

You reap what you sow you colossal dumbass

Dex-chan lover
Yeah a lot of people in the comments are fuckin' dumb... He obviously just doesn't want the poor girl to be sad. He's not trying to get in her pants ffs. Is that what being friendly and inviting someone over means these days?

And this was made clear for a few chapters now, yet people keep commenting about him chasing both... He's already CHOSEN the first woman, lol. Does that mean he can't be friends with the other girl?

Making a girl like that sad would just be... evil.
Not a valid excuse, how hard is it to reschedule for one of them? None of this would've been an issue if he wasn't such a massive coward

Dex-chan lover
You're all acting like he's expressed literally any romantic interest in the fangirl at all. He's afraid of others mistakenly seeing him hanging out with her as a romantic thing, but he's pretty explicitly just friendly towards her. Is a man not allowed to have female friends? A friend he first met thinking she was a dude? And who this time tricked him into meeting her by making him think she had something serious to discuss?

That "one and only" phrasing was awkward, but she is simply his only fan. No idea how much of that awkward ambiguity is intended and how much is on behalf of the translator, though.
"Saturday isn't good, how does Sunday sound?"

Anyone with a working brain would easily ask someone that if there's already someone visiting them that day, no excuse. This is all on MC for being a dumbass

Dex-chan lover
Not a valid excuse, how hard is it to reschedule for one of them? None of this would've been an issue if he wasn't such a massive coward
Oh ofc it isn't a valid excuse, the dude is a huge dumbass for sure. I'm just sayin' he's not some horndog aiming for both.

Dex-chan lover
The Fact he says he feels somewhat "Guilty" and the fact he overall acts.. pretty much shows he had different thoughts meaning a reason to feel "guilty" ..

It's just the way he overall has been acting, since the second girl showed up is sorta icky <_<
He feels guilty because another girl was at his house, not cause he had different intentions...

Dex-chan lover
Title update
Weak-willed man gets involved with two nutjobs (2022)

Dex-chan lover
Oh ofc it isn't a valid excuse, the dude is a huge dumbass for sure. I'm just sayin' he's not some horndog aiming for both.
And that's precisely why all this overthinking he does is asinine, and why I hate him as a MC

All that unnecessary ass worrying for nothing, now he actually has an issue thanks to his actions

Dex-chan lover
And that's precisely why all this overthinking he does is asinine, and why I hate him as a MC

All that unnecessary ass worrying for nothing, now he actually has an issue thanks to his actions
I can't disagree xD

Dex-chan lover

But you need to remember, he was a lonely person for most of the time...

And this is his first time even trying to go for a relationship....

Double-page supporter
Idk how to feel about this one anymore I started reading cause the fmc was kinda interesting but then it turned into this weird two timing feeling shit for no reason. He is straight up in just a recently developed friendship and a weird hot and cold friendship is barely dipping into possible pursuit of one. It got way too doom and gloom pathetic loser zone. I'll probably keep reading and hope it doesn't get too much worse before getting better.

Does that mean he can't be friends with the other girl?

The problem isn't them being friends, it's him not setting proper boundaries and saying shit that gets misinterpreted by Amatella later. Intentionally or not, that kind of thing is basically leading her on and is taking advantage of her admiration for him in order to leverage her as a potential romantic option

If he actually did choose one girl then he wouldn't be dealing with the current situation. He's exactly in this predicament because he couldn't turn one of them down, he made the choice of not choosing and is now feeling guilty because he thinks he's "cheating" on his not-girlfriend

Azusa so far has shown to have a pretty good read of him and is generally perceptive, at least as far as I can tell. I'm doubtful that she wouldn't have noticed something was up but just chose not to confront him about it for one reason or another. If MC comes clean about it (before it gets exponentially worse) he could come out of this with his head intact. Quite frankly she'd probably just laugh it off

Users who are viewing this thread