The Woman Who Messes With My Emotions (2022) - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
You're all acting like he's expressed literally any romantic interest in the fangirl at all. He's afraid of others mistakenly seeing him hanging out with her as a romantic thing, but he's pretty explicitly just friendly towards her. Is a man not allowed to have female friends? A friend he first met thinking she was a dude? And who this time tricked him into meeting her by making him think she had something serious to discuss?

That "one and only" phrasing was awkward, but she is simply his only fan. No idea how much of that awkward ambiguity is intended and how much is on behalf of the translator, though.

Dex-chan lover
yeah , don’t answer the door MMC. about to re-enact a certain scene from Oshi No Ko. you do deserve whatever is coming to you , indecisive bast*rd

Dex-chan lover
You're all acting like he's expressed literally any romantic interest in the fangirl at all.
I mean he kind of has. He considers her a possible candidate to date and then got depressed thinking she'd be better off dating another guy instead of him. It'd been another thing altogether if he really saw her as a younger sister, friend, or even a kouhai. But most of his inner thoughts regarding her shows that he has romantic inclination towards her which makes him agonize over whether he should choose her or the other girl. Now if I remember right he did intend to turn her down, but then he started imagining her sad which was the reason he decided to invite her over, so while he definitely didn't intend for any romantic activities between the two of them to happen in that particular meeting, he certainly has expressed romantic interest in the fangirl.

Dex-chan lover
I mean he kind of has. He considers her a possible candidate to date and then got depressed thinking she'd be better off dating another guy instead of him. It'd been another thing altogether if he really saw her as a younger sister, friend, or even a kouhai. But most of his inner thoughts regarding her shows that he has romantic inclination towards her which makes him agonize over whether he should choose her or the other girl. Now if I remember right he did intend to turn her down, but then he started imagining her sad which was the reason he decided to invite her over, so while he definitely didn't intend for any romantic activities between the two of them to happen in that particular meeting, he certainly has expressed romantic interest in the fangirl.
You've described the normal male thought process. Minus having girls to chose from.

Dex-chan lover
First time I'm rooting for the girl in this kind of scenario.

Power Uploader
You're all acting like he's expressed literally any romantic interest in the fangirl at all. He's afraid of others mistakenly seeing him hanging out with her as a romantic thing, but he's pretty explicitly just friendly towards her. Is a man not allowed to have female friends? A friend he first met thinking she was a dude? And who this time tricked him into meeting her by making him think she had something serious to discuss?

That "one and only" phrasing was awkward, but she is simply his only fan. No idea how much of that awkward ambiguity is intended and how much is on behalf of the translator, though.
Glad that someone posted this... if he actually suggested he had romantic feelings you could somewhat argue (mean its still free game until relationship started).

Oh well :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
At this point I just hope next week I'll see the "Girl Love" Tag added.. and they get together, while he ends up alone for being a horny douchebag <_<

It started somewhat interesting, but now it's just infuriating seeing this guy x_x
To be fair, he wasn't chasing the 2nd girl romantically.

He probably meant it as a she was his only fan.

He's not chasing 2 rabbits... he's chasing 1 but is so inexperienced that the 2nd rabbit thinks it's also being hunted...

Dex-chan lover
It's his own stupid fault, if he wasn't such a spineless loser then none of this would have happened. Zero sympathy for the guy.
It's not like he actually did anything wrong. He's just afraid of misunderstandings.

But in this case, it's less to do with him being spineless and more to do with her saying she's his fan and him saying she's his only fan....

He's not chasing 2 rabbits... he's chasing 1 but is so inexperienced that the 2nd rabbit thinks it's also being hunted...
It's not that he meant it probably, he literally thinks that on page 6, when he says that. It is very unfortunately phrased, but I doubt that he really considers her

Dex-chan lover

The Fact he says he feels somewhat "Guilty" and the fact he overall acts.. pretty much shows he had different thoughts meaning a reason to feel "guilty" ..

It's just the way he overall has been acting, since the second girl showed up is sorta icky <_<

Users who are viewing this thread