The Woman Who Messes With My Emotions (2022) - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
hopefully we get next chapter soon xd
Google TL message from the publishing company
Episode 14 of "The woman who messes up your emotions" presented by Mr. Semimaru, who is a hot topic on SNS, will be published in the January issue of Shonen Ace! An unexpected sashimi drink with Azusa-san! Yuuta wants to get her attention, so he takes a little gamble...? Volume 1 of the comic, which includes newly drawn illustrations, is now on sale!

Dex-chan lover
considering the artist is the same one for another certain series (the one who knocked out the MMC’s kouhai out cold), the next chapter should be rather interesting :pepehmm:

Supporter
i need a crazy manipulative evil bitch in my life
eh, not to rain on anyone's parade but . . . no, you don't, it's really not nice at all.

Crazy manipulative evil people /traumatise/ the people around them, particularly the people they're actively targeting - the shit they get up to is abuse, and it's not uncommon for the victims to end up with PTSD and other ongoing mental health issues.

Reading something like this is a particular kind of fun, but it's got more in common with the fun you get from a horror story than a comedy - the frisson of excitement you get from this kind of story really doesn't translate to anything enjoyable out in the real world.

. . . and here ends the PSA . . .

Supporter
FMC is not really evil and manipulative here. It's just MC is a undecisive coward with low self-esteem.
She knew there was something going on, probably involving another woman, and she chose right now to reconnect and tease him about this - she was setting him up for something.

She probably didn't expect him to actually tell her what was going on, though - that was actually a much stronger move for him than he'll realise. She was probably expecting him to dissemble and perhaps even lie about it, which would allow her to have the upper hand thanks to her already knowing what was going on - by being honest and open he's just cut off any line of attack she could use against him.

The only problem now is that she'll need to escalate things in order to get back to the position of power she wants to be in, which means she'll probably start to try and get closer to him. I'm expecting her to try and turn this into a more defined relationship, so she can get more leverage for next time.

Dex-chan lover
She asked it tho
they're also not an established couple either so even if she comes off as strong/flirty, that'd basically be the same as telling any other friend

maybe she'll tag along to their next date and either play cupid or mess with the other girl

Users who are viewing this thread