The Woman Who Messes With My Emotions (2022) - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
amatella and azusa perfectly tune into the split cute and beautiful/hot halves of my brain... not sure who i want to win

Dex-chan lover
There is no way he gets the upper hand on Asuza here. He has a bad poker face and she knows her power level.

Dex-chan lover
There is no way he gets the upper hand on Asuza here. He has a bad poker face and she knows her power level.
He doesn't even know the implication of what he just said. He is just a doormat. All she needs to do is to get 10cm closer to him and he will promptly lose his mind again. It is funny and kinda pointless to introduce this sort of situation with this kind of MC. Like he could EVER have the mental fortitude to steer a conversation with a woman to his favor.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So this dumb mf'er really wants to play the "Let's try to make her jealous" card even though she has been running laps around him since they started dating ? Bold move Cotton, let's see how this plays out.

He doesn't even know the implication of what he just said. He is just a doormat. All she needs to do is to get 10cm closer to him and he will promptly lose his mind again. It is funny and kinda pointless to introduce this sort of situation with this kind of MC. Like he could EVER have the mental fortitude to steer a conversation with a woman to his favor.
For real, she has been having the reins since they met and shows no signs of stopping, there is no way she falls for any of that. At most she will laugh it off, maybe press him a bit until he crumbles like a wet paper, and that will be that

Dex-chan lover
Must be nice having such a cute girl sending you cat pics like that :meguuusad:
Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
It will actually be sort of interesting, if the other girl wins him over before FL :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
No, you absolutely don't. Speaking from experience here.

It's a funny meme/exciting plot engine in fiction, but in real life it's just headache and suffering for zero benefit.
Dude is lying
Crazy in da head
Crazy in da bed

Dex-chan lover
i just came to realise that this series does not have a “romance” tag. will there be any development of some sort? or will this series just be Azusa teasing him to death?

Users who are viewing this thread