The World is Full of Monsters, So I Want to Live as I Wish - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Fear of Death

Fed-Kun's army
Because everyone knows orcs melt when exposed to water.

(Wtf)

The art is fine, but this is just so damn droll.

Dex-chan lover
Ayaya one slime, 2 cute grills and 2 doggos. This is getting noice, but I do wish he invited the sniper way earlier.

Shit the mc gone mad and realizing himself being piece of shit in one chapter then make a demand to change ? Take my money

Dex-chan lover
@Gabe202 Final Fantasy reference, maybe. I'm pretty sure they're weak to it in some if not all of that game series, it's one of the most commonly referenced RPGs in Japanese media so it'd make sense.

Fed-Kun's army
@Gabe202 weakness. you could give any reason you want as to why.

being impure creatures and water pure.
having a constitution where water irritates them.
you name it.

Dex-chan lover
That was underwhelming as fuck lmaoo

Also how the shit did spawning all those water bottles douse him with water the caps were still screwed on and not a lot of water could come out of the small opening anyway
The fuck does that arc drink anyway if water is like acid to it

Tbph... This manga probably would have benefited from kazuto dying here, considering he spent all this time avoiding everyone, turning a blind eye to people in danger, resource hoarding and lazily minmaxing. Shiddd, and what had been built up the last 10 chapters to be a boss fight, was...anticlimactic

Dex-chan lover
They forced the boss fight that it's ends up underwhelming

They should have delayed the boss fight a bit so the pace doesn't feels weird.

Users who are viewing this thread