The World is Full of Monsters, So I Want to Live as I Wish

Hmmm... the mc is pretty self centered and a little greedy , it is good unique and not at the same time. I will see for the mc development over time tho, so far enjoy this

Nei

Dex-chan lover
The unique bad thing about this for me is the fact that he just drops fucking cars as his signature move, come on man. But yeah this is pretty good and I'm just nitpicking with this one, definitely recommend 👌

Well, this one is good. so far from chapter 1 to this latest..

Very recommended..

there is still some loophole, but still acceptable.

Not sure when the missing chapters went, but ive read the other chapters in mangakakalot. Mangakakalot is like my backup manga viewer in case of missing chapters in mangadex

Dex-chan lover
ignoring the other things mc has done, but hoarding? especially hoarding materials, resources from another group? why is he hoarding so much resources in the first place? of course its better to have more, but he has already looted another market goods right? what is this. what kind of misunderstanding if u steal them in the first place.

Origin story of gilgamesh...
You know what i mean. How he uses the gates of babylon

Fed-Kun's army
I'm a little confused Katsuragi Sayaka exist in the novel ? Cause I don't really remember anyone mentioning her and certainly there were no katanas in the novel lol
Also strange how the Orc Lord sword turned into a knives here, in the novel it's just a bigger hunting knife than the ones the common orcs use.

Users who are viewing this thread