The World of Moral Reversal - Vol. 2 Ch. 17.5 - Volume 2 Extra: Kawashima from the Original World

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto This is the original world, and the alternate version of the protagonist is talking to the original world's Kawashima.

That’s actually a really good take on it. A healthy interest in sex is completely normal and nothing to be ashamed of.

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to believe that she's putting anything other than ketchup on her flan.

Group Leader
@tuatara1 Yeah, it's a weird phrasing of the comparison, but that is what she says there. She's comparing men buying tampons for their girlfriends to women buying ero for their boyfriends

Dex-chan lover
It is still awkward in how it is written. Shouldn't it be "boys buying tampons for girlfriends " Right?

Group Leader
@Noy_Telinu Idk what Amahara was going for, but I believe that was what was written in that speech bubble

The Japanese is: 市川... あんた男にうわーあいつ生理用品買ってやがるなんて言われたらどう思うの?

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell would a girl buy her boyfriend tampons? TL mistake I assume?

Group Leader
@ym824 I think it's just a weird comparison. The exact Japanese is: 市川... あんた男にうわーあいつ生理用品買ってやがるなんて言われたらどう思うの? Which is "Ichikawa... What would you think if your man asked you to buy sanitary napkins (tampons)?" I may not get the context, and maybe made a mistake. If anyone knows if this is supposed to mean something different, I will change it 🙁

Group Leader
@SafetyShark
I'm pretty sure the translation would be closer to "Ichikawa... What would you think if a guy said 'uwah, she's buying tampons' about you?".
Or something like that.
That is to say, it's asking her how she would feel about guys acting like it's gross for her to buy sanitary products.

I think the phrase says:
- what would you think if a boy say to you "bleh you buy tampons"
I know some Japanese

Users who are viewing this thread